Ahmed Aghaei Pistachio
one of the most important and popular occasions among Iranians have always been Parties, and each of them has its own customs. One of the most important elements of any party is the meals served here. The number and variety of these meals depends on the city, region and of course the type of occasion; But if you pay attention; Some meals are served on almost every occasion, such as Nuts and dried fruits. pistachios can be called the most popular and luxurious option in any type of nut. It’s good to pay attention to the pistachios in nut dish at parties this time. If you look carefully; You will notice that there are also differences in the shape and flesh of pistachios. Like all plants, pistachio trees produce different cultivars and varieties. Among the most important and famous varieties of pistachio in Iran, we can name four pistachio varieties: hazelnut, Kaleguchi, Akbari and Ahmed Aghaei pistachio. In this article, we are going to introduce Ahmed Aghaei pistachio; So stay with us.
Why is this variety of pistachio called Ahmed Aghaei?
One of the most famous pistachio producing cities in Iran and even the world is Rafsanjan city and as we said; one of the most important pistachio cultivars is the type of Ahmed Aghaei. The reason why this product is called Ahmed Aghaei, goes back to the time when a person named Ahmad Agha Froutan, in Ahmadiyeh Nuq (one of the districts of Rafsanjan), identified this variety for the first time.
Why is Ahmed Aghaei Pistachio famous?
the kernel of this pistachio has one of the tastiest kernels among other types of pistachios. also, the other reasons that a pistachio can be very popular; is the degree of ease of access to its kernel. This type of pistachio is very suitable because of the amount of cracked (openness of the hard shell); It has gained a lot of popularity. This type of pistachio is very suitable because of the amount of cracked (openness of the hard shell); It has gained a lot of popularity. Another reason that makes it suitable is its long and beautiful shape. all of these reasons make Ahmed Aghaei pistachio into the most luxurious pistachios for parties.
Features of cultivation and production of Ahmad Aghaei pistachio:
- pistachios can be classified in different ways; But generally, they are placed in one of the two categories of almonds and hazelnuts. For example, Ahmad Aghaei pistachios, due to their long and rectangular (almond) shape, are classified as almonds.
- In terms of flowering time, this type of pistachio tree is placed in the medium flower category.
- In terms of production time, this pistachio is placed in the medium ripening category.
- The flowering time of this tree, on average, starts from March 24 and lasts until April 1.
- The fruit of this tree can be harvested from the middle of September.
What are the characteristics of Ahmed Aghaei pistachio?
As we said; This type of pistachio is mostly used in parties. If you plan to buy this type of pistachio; For easier diagnosis, you need to know at least a few of its features.
- The first and most obvious feature of this type of pistachio is the appearance of its shell. Ahmed Aghaei Pistachio is long.
- Its smile rate is high (its flesh can be easily seen).
- The surface color of its flesh is bright red to amethystine.
- The color of the flesh inside is jade green.
- The color of its shell is bone white (very light).
- Its skin color is also bright red when ripe.
How to distinguish Ahmad Aghaei pistachios from other pistachios?
Despite the said features, it is not bad to compare this type of pistachio with other types available in the market to be sure of buying it.
- As we said, the shape of this pistachio is elongated and almond-shaped; Therefore, when buying, it is impossible to buy Kaleguchi pistachios (large and spherical) or hazelnuts (small and spherical) instead of it.
- Akbari pistachios more similar to Ahmad Aghaei. Akbari pistachio is elongated and almond-shaped just like Ahmad Aghaei. The first way to recognize is to pay attention to the size of the pistachios. The size of the flesh of Akbari (on average 1.80 to 1.90 ) is slightly larger than Ahmad Aghaei type (on average 1.50 to 1.60 ).
- The easier way to distinguish these two types of pistachios is to pay attention to their color. The surface color of Ahmad Aghaei pistachio nut is light red to purple; While the surface color of Akbari pistachio nut is purple-brown.
- Paying attention to the color of the hard shell of pistachios can also be a confirmation of your diagnosis. Note that the color of Ahmad Aghaei’s pistachio shell is very light bone (white); While the shell color of Akbari Pistachio is dark bone(cream).
Benefits of pistachio for the body:
also pistachios being used for decorating and luxuriating nuts; It has many other uses. The flesh, bony skin, upper shell and even the shell and leaves of this fruit trees are used a lot in the industry. Pistachio flesh, has a very good taste; Due to its many nutritional properties, it can be a regular part of your healthy diet and consumed daily. Pistachio contain a large amount of antioxidants, vitamins such as A, E, K, C, B1, B6 and substances such as calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, beta-carotene, niacin, various essential amino acids, etc. One of the reasons that pistachio is known as a very useful meal in all kinds of diets; It is low in saturated and unsaturated fats. Pistachios are used in the form of nuts, oil, powder, etc. In the following, we briefly introduce some of the edible and beauty properties of pistachios:
- Pistachios reduce the level of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) in the blood and prevent blood clots and other cardiovascular diseases.
- This nut is an excellent option for weight loss diets due to its low amount of saturated and unsaturated fats, low calories and high protein and energy.
- As we said; Pistachio contain substances such as iron and copper. Copper increases the absorption of iron from food in the body. The elements of copper and iron in pistachio nuts can be effective in treating anemia with the help of each other.
- The presence of vitamin E and other anti-inflammatory agents in pistachio can help heal inflammation anywhere in the body.
- Vitamin B6 of pistachio improve the nervous and the immune system of the body and prevent infectious diseases or cancer.
- Using pistachio oil can increase hair growth and flexibility and is an excellent treatment for hair loss.
- various vitamins and antioxidants has made pistachios to be used to treat dryness, wrinkles, skin cracks, etc. Pistachios can make your skin brighter and more youthful.
- Vitamins in pistachios, such as vitamin A, also strengthen eyesight.
- Pistachios contain a large amount of omega-3, which helps children’s brain development.
- Phosphorus in pistachios also helps to strengthen memory and brain function.
How to store pistachios?
Although pistachios have a high nutritional value, they are also relatively expensive nuts; Therefore, you should be careful in maintaining it. Two very important factors play a role in keeping pistachios healthy. The first is temperature and the second is humidity. Keeping pistachios in the heat can create an opportunity for insect attack and fungal growth. Also, pistachios have a high capacity to absorb moisture, and this factor can cause the growth and proliferation of all kinds of bacteria and spoil your pistachios. To store pistachios at home, you should keep them in a dry and cool environment, such as a refrigerator or freezer.
- Keeping in the refrigerator:
To keep pistachios in the refrigerator, it is better to use plastic containers with lids instead of using plastic bags. The proper temperature for keeping pistachios in the refrigerator can be 4°C or less. In this way, your pistachios will stay fresh for up to a year.
- Keeping in the freezer:
Because pistachios stay away from light and heat in the freezer, this method is the best way to store them at home. To keep pistachios in the freezer, it is better to use plastic or glass containers with strong lids or thick plastic bags, and it is better not to use thin plastic bags. In this way, your pistachios can be stored and used for 2 to 3 years.
Ahmed Aghaei pistachio, a great option for your gatherings and parties
Ahmad Aghaei pistachio, due to its beautiful shape, excellent taste, high rate of cracked and of course its unique properties, can be the best option for your formal and informal parties and gatherings. This type of pistachio is one of the most important export products of Iran to the whole world and its global popularity is increasing day by day. we will review the characteristics of this pistachio:
- It is elongated, almond-shaped and beautiful
- High cracked rate and easy access to its flesh
- it has the best taste, among all types of pistachios
- It Contains a lot of antioxidants, vitamins A, E, C and…
- It Contains a large amount of useful minerals such as iron, copper, zinc, calcium, potassium, etc.
- It is Suitable for the growth of children’s bodies and strengthening the bodies of adults, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women
By buying Ahmad Aghaei pistachios, you will make your parties and gatherings more luxurious and beautiful.